mg游戏中心官网 is committed to providing equal access to college information by ensuring our digital content is accessible by everyone regardless of physical, sensory or cognitive ability. This conforms to standards for technology accessibility necessary to meet this goal and comply with state and federal laws.
What is accessible technology?
Accessible electronic and information technology is technology that can be accessed by people with a wide range of abilities and disabilities. When technology has been developed with accessibility in mind, incorporating the principles of universal design, all users are able to interact with the technology in the ways that work best for them. Accessible technology may be usable without assistive technology or may be compatible with standard assistive technology such as screen readers.
How do I make my content accessible?
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Make your Word documents accessible
- Make your PowerPoint presentations accessible
- Make your Excel spreadsheets accessible
- Rules for the 无障碍 Checker
- Use the 无障碍 Checker on your Windows desktop to find accessibility issues
Multimedia (Video, Audio, etc.)
- W3C Multimedia 无障碍 FAQ
- Making Accessible Videos
- YouTube的 closed captioning
- Microsoft Stream closed captioning
- webaim (Web 无障碍 in Mind)
- W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
- SUNY Digital 无障碍 Principles Checklist
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Section 508 无障碍 Checklists
Where do I get help?
If you are having any issues with electronic accessibility please contact our Information Technology Service Desk at 436-4567 or email at email@example.com. In addition, the Information Technology Service Desk has accessibility tips and tricks throughout the IT Services website.
If you are a student and need help finding resources related to disability accommodations or other disability-related services, see Office of 无障碍 Resources.